This website is controlled and operated Forges Gorce. We welcome all comments, queries and requests regarding how we use your information. Please contact us at:
6 Zone Industrielle des Forges
We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of the personal data you provide us. This Privacy Notice communicates how we use and process your personal data.
For the purposes of data protection laws, Alamo Group Agriculture France (AFAG) is the data controller of your personal data and our address is as noted below. The Data Compliance Officer can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any changes to this policy will be posted to this website. Please check regularly for updates.
This website is controlled and operated Alamo Group Agriculture France (AFAG). We welcome all comments, queries and requests regarding how we use your information. We can be contacted via;
Alamo Group Agriculture France (AFAG)
40 Avenue Auguste Wissel
69583 NEUVILLE-sur-Saone Cedex
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com.
Processing of your personal Data
AGAF will process your personal information in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We may process your personal data when you;
· Visit our website,
· Purchase products or services from us, and/or
· Sign up to receiving our marketing communications:
The personal data we hold about you
We may process the following categories of personal information about you, were required:
· Name, company name, contact details including address(es), telephone number(s), email address, fax number(s) and VAT number. You are not under any obligation to provide any this information. However, if you withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
· We work with third parties such as sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies, and may receive information about you from them.
How we use your Personal Data
We may use your personal data for following purposes:
· to contact you and to respond to your requests and enquiries;
· to deliver goods and services to you;
· for business administration, including statistical analysis
· to personalise your visit to the website and to assist you while you use the website;
· to improve the website by helping us understand who uses the website; and
· for fraud prevention and detection and to comply with applicable laws, regulations or codes of practice.
· To send you information regarding products, services, events or content that may be of interest to you.
Sharing your Personal Data
We may use selected third parties to provide us with services, technical support for the website, and companies engaged to market and distribute our products, who may have access to your personal data. All service providers are permitted to use data only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf.
Similarly, we may share your personal data as required by law to protect our rights and property, or the rights, property or safety of others, including to advisers, law enforcement agencies, judicial and regulatory authorities.
To help us make credit decisions about you, we may search the files of credit reference agencies who will record any credit searches on your file and/or those of your principal directors/shareholders where relevant. We may also disclose details of how you conduct your account to such agencies. This information will be used by other credit agencies for making credit decisions.
International Transfers of your Personal Data
The information you give us may be accessed our staff, and third parties based inside and occasionally outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), where necessary to fulfil and deliver orders. Those parties process information, fulfil and deliver orders, process credit or debit card payments and provide support services on our behalf. We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our site to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
Security of your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us. We take reasonable steps, consistent with generally accepted industry standards, to protect the personal data from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We retain your personal information in line with our data retention policy, which is available on request. If you have any queries regarding the retention of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided above.
Under the GDPR have a number of rights in relation to your personal data, which include:
· the right to be informed of how we process your personal data
· the right of access to your personal data
· the right to rectify or correct your personal data
· the right to erasure
· the right to restrict processing
· the right to object to the processing of your personal data
· rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
All requests should be made to the Data Compliance Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data with your local data protection authority. In France, this is the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, www.cnil.fr